GoGettaz is a competition for innovative, young entrepreneurs pursuing the trillion-dollar opportunity of Africa’s agri-food sector.
Generation Africa is a partnership initiative with a vision to strengthen the ecosystem for youth entrepreneurs in the agri-food sector across the continent. Founding partners are Econet, a global telecommunications, media, energy and technology group founded on the African continent, and Yara International, a global crop nutrition company, founded in Norway.
- The two winners (one male and one female) of the GoGettaz Agripreneur Prize 2019 will be announced at the AGRF in Accra, Ghana on 3 September. Each winner will receive US$50,000 to grow their businesses as well as a suite of tailored suite of mentorship and related support.
- Entrepreneurs must be age 35 or under on the day of submission to the online GoGettaz Afripreneur Prize competition, and be legally recognised as an adult in the country of his/her nationality.
- Entrepreneurs must hold nationality (with official ID) from any of the 54 nations of the African Union.
- Entrepreneurs must be the founder or co-founder of the enterprise he or she represents in the competition and play an active role in its operations and leadership.
- Entrepreneurs must have no criminal record related to corruption, tax evasion, financial impropriety, felony or other offences, and be willing to provide a signed declaration to that effect, if requested.
DEADLINE: July 21 2019
To apply and for more information visit here