In yet another training, World Peace Initiative brings together young leaders from Africa, willing to rethink their existence and their space in leadership from within. These are society champions, who believe that true peace and happiness starts with oneself. The training will take place in Loei Province, Thailand from February 15-28, 2020.
This training provides you with:
- Tools and practices to nurture your inner peace, good habits and mindful leadership skills such as self-discipline, mental clarity, and compassion. Those tools are destined to take you to the next level of your overall performance
- A space to connect, share and learn among other young people from across the continent. This is an opportunity to awaken the pan-African spirit and collaboration in your projects for sustainable peace and positive development in Africa and the world
- An opportunity to inspire your community as a Peace Agent: A Peace Agent is an active peacebuilder who guides others in the endeavour of building sustainable peace starting with their own practice and community sharing.
The training covers
- Full or partial airfare sponsorship
- Free accommodation
- Free catering
- Free local transportation
Selected participants will have to cover the following cost:
- Visa costs
- Transportation in participant’s home country
- Personal expenses
- Candidates must be residents of any of the African countries except Egypt. However, residents of Egypt may apply for the international training.
- Candidates must have completed 42 days of the online self-development program before the eligibility deadline. Note that in order to submit the application form, candidates do not need to have completed the online self-development program.
- Candidates need to submit a PIPO Proposal (included in the application form).
- Candidates have good proficiency in written and spoken English language.
- Candidates should be optimistic, open-minded, show leadership potential, and have a genuine interest in self-empowerment and social change.
DEADLINE: August 3 2019