Application Deadline: September 17th 2018
NEW Dutch Performing Arts will support one additional mid-career leader who is resident of one of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey. The application period is open now through September 17.
Application Launch: August 14, 2018
Deadline: September 17, 2018 at 17:00 EDT
Notification of Status: October 5, 2018
2019 Program Dates: January 7 – 10, 2019
The Netherlands Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to three mid-career leaders from the Netherlands’ performing arts community. Additionally, the program will support one additional mid-career leader resident of one of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
In 2019, Fellows receive:
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2019 ISPA Congress (January 8 – 10, 2019), including a one-day Seminar prior to the Congress (January 7, 2019)
- Stipend to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress
Pending a successful review, Fellows are eligible to participate for up to two additional years and receive similar benefits as listed for year one of the program.
The Netherlands Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders within the professional performing arts sector in the Netherlands. Participants must be based in the Netherlands and be interested in developing their career through an extended engagement with ISPA.
- Be permanent residents or citizens of the Netherlands (one Fellowship designated to permanent resident or citizen of Egypt, Morocco, Russia, or Turkey)
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the arts
- Not currently be a member of ISPA (nor have been one in the past three years) or associated with a current organizational ISPA member
- Have not received an ISPA Fellowship in the past
- Have the ability to attend and fully participate in ISPA for the next three years
There is no fee to submit an ISPA Fellowship application.
|To apply to the Netherlands Fellowship Program, please download and review the application instructions and submit the application form once available. Applications are reviewed and selected by the Fellowship Review Committee.|
|*Note: The application deadline will not be extended, and late and/or incomplete submissions will not be accepted. ISPA welcomes all eligible applications|
For More Information: