CALLING CHANGEMAKERS WITH IMPACT IN ASIA!
ChangemakerXChange is thrilled to share with you an opportunity to experience Changemakerxchange in Thailand this coming October 2018.
ChangemakerXchange is a community of 400+ changemaker across 70 countries in Europe, MENA, Africa and Asia, collaborating for the greater good. It is co-created by Ashoka & Robert Bosch Stiftung since 2012. It is an impact retreat for selected young social entrepreneurs to come together to enhance their individual well-being as well as collective impacts. It is made up of 3 core pillars:
Identifies and connects the world’s top young social innovators at impact retreats around the world to build a community of like-minded individuals.
- PEER LEARNING
Creates spaces and opportunities for the exchange of ideas, tools, resources, challenges, best practices, and experiences.
Facilitates the co-creation of new ideas and cross-border collaborations through seed funding.
Over this 5D4N in the inaugural China summit, you will be enjoying your retreat alongside some of the brightest young social innovators from the region in the heart of a wetland reserve. ChangemakerXchange community is an accelerator for success and we look forward to having you join.
- All expenses covered: two-way flights/airfare, visa fee, accommodation, food, local transportation, and all programme costs during this period.
- Participants will have the opportunities to connect, learn, and collaborate with young changemakers from across Asia.
- An opportunity of a lifetime to form deep, lasting connections with other human beings who are not just passionate, but actively working to create positive change in the world
- Small seed funding for cross-border collaboration
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be based in Australia, Bangladesh, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, regardless of nationality.
Eligible Regions: Must be based in Australia, Bangladesh, China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam, regardless of nationality.
Apply online through the given link.
Application Deadline: August 3, 2018